Your shopping cart is empty!
The first difference between oral steroids and injectable steroids is visible, the first being swallowed and the second being injected. But the most important difference is in the half-life and toxicity.
It is true that most oral steroids are hepatotoxic, which means that their potential risk for major organs, such as the liver and kidneys, is higher. On the other hand, the tablets are popular for their not long half life and time if they can be found in the body, unlike injectable steroids.
The oral form of almost all steroids offered by Vermodje is just as strong as the Injectable Steroids. However, there are some that are very good for beginners, because they are very mild and soft, but still give good results and allow for rapid muscle growth. A short course of steroids usually causes no side effects.
It is important to know that you should not stop oral steroids at once.
What you still need to know, these are basically standards:
- Drink water - enough - at least 2.5 liters
- Vitamins and minerals must be used with oral steroids
- Use only in healthy organs
- after use 6 weeks, break at least 4 weeks
- take a medicine that helps the liver to regenerate - Karsil
- Omega 3 oils you have to take, because of the blood lipid levels