Tabex (Cytisine) - 100 tabs (1.5 mg/tab) - Quit Smoking
Tabex by the pharmaceutical company Sopharma, is a quit smoking product. It contains the active substance cytisine, which acts on the smoker's body similarly to nicotine. Taking Tabex leads to a gradual quitting of the dependence on nicotine, respectively quitting cigarettes within 25 days. It is recommended for people addicted to smoking who want to quit. Does not contain nicotine or antidepressants.
Active ingredients of Tabex:
- Plant extract - the active ingredient cytisine is an alkaloid extracted from the Cytisus Laburnum plant - the "golden rain" acacia.
Treatment with Tabex is carried out according to the following scheme:
- Day 1-3 - 1 tablet 6 times a day (every 2 hours). On these days, a gradual decrease in the number of cigarettes smoked is expected. If the result is unsatisfactory, the treatment is discontinued and can be repeated after 2-3 months. In case of a satisfactory effect (significantly reduced number of cigarettes) after the 3rd day, the treatment is continued as planned;
- Day 4-12 - 1 tablet every 2.5 hours (5 tablets daily);
- Day 13-16 - 1 tablet every 3 hours (4 tablets daily);
- Day 17-20 - 1 tablet every 5 hours (3 tablets daily);
- Day 21-25 - 1-2 tablets daily.
Final quit smoking should occur on day 5 after starting treatment. After the end of the treatment course, the patient must show willpower and not allow himself a single cigarette.
100 tabs x 1.5mg
100% Original Product