Aromasin (Exemestane) - 30 tabs (25mg/tab)
In bodybuilding Aromasin (Exemestane) is used on a steroid course to reduce the aromatase effect (conversion of testosterone to estrogens) when taking anabolic hormones.
Aromasin (Exemestane) is an aromatase inhibitor product that reduces estrogen production in the body. This product is approved in the USA and is used in the treatment of breast cancer.
Alternative products: Letrozole, Anastrozole.
The effects of Aromasin (Exemestane):
- Prevention of gynecomastia.
- Reduction of estrogen production (by 97%).
- Increase in levels of anabolic hormones.
- Improvement of muscle definition.
- Prevention of hypertension.
- Reducing estrogen suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis.
Dosages and course of administration of Aromasin (Exemestane):
- For prevention (in bodybuilding): 12.5 mg every other day.
- To treat gynecomastia: 25 mg every day until symptoms disappear (then 12.5 mg every other day).
Administration during a course of steroids:
- When using short half-life steroids (Testosterone Propionate, Methandrostenolone): after 10 days of the course, take an estradiol test and take 12.5 mg of Aromazine (Exemestane) every other day. Then in 10 days take another estradiol test and adjust the dosage of Aromazine (Exemestane) according to the results.
- When using steroids with long esters (Enanthate, Sustanon, Cypionate): In 3-4 weeks take a test on estradiol and take 12.5 mg of Aromazine (Exemestane) every other day. Then in 10 days, take estradiol test again and adjust the dosage of Aromazine (Exemestane) according to the results.
As with other aromatase inhibitors, the dosage of Aromazine can be adjusted based on subjective sensations. If depression, drop in libido, and erectile dysfunction are observed while taking Aromazine (Exemestane), the dosage should be reduced.
Side effects of Aromasin (Exemestane):
Excessive dosing and abuse of aromatase inhibitors leads to excessive suppression of estrogen production and the following effects:
- Inhibition of muscle mass growth.
- Decrease in libido.
- Increased cholesterol levels.
- Decrease in bone strength.
- Hot flashes.
- Increased risk of fractures (60%).
- Joint pain.
- Arterial and venous blood clots.
- Dryness of mucous membranes of the urogenital area.
Important: When using any pharmacological agents, it is recommended that you consult your doctor.
30 tabs x 25 mg
100% Original Product